Dedicated to my dearest Mum, Florence Amponsah.
Today is mother’s Day. I just felt it was prudent to reflect on some of the things my mother drummed into my ears whiles growing up.
- Be careful the kind of woman you marry because it will impact how far you will go in this life and has eternal consequences.
- As a man, learn how to cook , do laundry and keep your home. You should not decide to marry because of these things
- Avoid telling lies because every liar is also a thief
- Humility and the fear of God will take you to places you never imagined
- Bad friends will ruin your life
- Never beat your wife .It is a sign of internal defeat
- When you get married and your spouse offends you, always consider the future of your children before you take any action.
- Love covers multitudes of sins
- If you talk too much, you develop the tendency to become a liar
- Never allow a third person into your marriage, aside Jesus Christ
I hope you were blessed by these. You can also share with me what your Mother taught you