2018 is the year of the entrepreneur. It is a fast paced year laden with opportunities which require the bold and discerning to take advantage of: The following are MUST DOs for an awesome 2018.
1. TAKE RISKS. You should be bored with your routine life all these years. It is time to jump at that dream of yours and make it happen. Are you 100% guaranteed of success? Absolutely NO! , but one thing is guaranteed, you will become a better person!
2. It is the YEAR OF ACTION – Talk-less, do More. Mere talk gets nothing done. Roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and show some results!
3. NO PROCRASTINATION- Tomorrow is never yours. The best time to do what you have to do is NOW!
4. MAKE MISTAKES- In fact Lots of them! You only learn and grow when you venture out of your comfort zone. It comes with lots of mistakes and ridicule, but it is worth it.
5. BUILD RELATIONSHIPS with the future in mind instead of present convenience.
6. DO LESS OF SOCIAL MEDIA HYPE. Be real, there are no filters in real life, so stop showing off success which do not exist on social media and get to work on yourself.
7. FORGET THE HATERS MENTALITY My guy, most of the so called haters are imaginary and it turns out to be that most of the times, we are the greatest enemy to our own selves. Focus on fixing you and you will do well in life.
8. STOP BLAMING, it makes you LAME! Take charge of your own life and clean the mess you create. The world needs some grown men and women to run its affairs, not some spoilt irresponsible babies.
9. NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING. Focus on paying your dues on this earth and leaving your mark wherever you find yourself. Entitlement and rights without responsibilities is a complete joke.
10. TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS – Your instincts are normally a reflection of future possibilities. Don’t nullify it with present realities!
11. CUT DOWN ON OPTIONS – Burn some bridges. Cut down on options. Options tend to be extra baggage that prevents us from paying the price for our dreams.
12. DON’T BE JACK OF ALL TRADES The truth is that you can’t do it all even if you have the ability to do it all. Time is not on your side. Make choices and stick with it.
13. STAY CONNECTED TO THE SOURCE OF LIFE- Don’t be Overdependent on middle men. God wants to have a personal relationship with you.
14. REMAIN POSITIVE – There will be genuine reasons to be pessimistic, but learn to ignore the noise. This may include your favorite morning talk show and some friends.
15. SPEND TIME DOING WHAT YOU ARE TRULY PASSIONATE ABOUT – Life is short, you won’t be here forever, so why don’t you invest time in the one thing that makes you unique from everybody else? Your passions!
16. LEARN TO REST – Your dreams and ambitions are useless without a sound mind and a sound health.
17. TRACK YOUR GROWTH – Document your progress consistently. Get a diary, start blogging about your experiences, joys, disappointments, etc.You will be amazed at how far you have progressed by the end of the year.
18. GET READY FOR DRAMATIC CHANGES – Do not be afraid of the unknown, rather let the unknown excite you.Changes will come thick and fast, embrace it , be resilient and make the best out of it.
Have a phenomenal 2018.